• Emotions and behaviour at work distinguish successful organisations from their good enough counterparts. The most successful organisations invest in the individuals and their working environment, knowing the positive effect it has on delivering results.
• Generating profit is realised in the customer interface. Merja Fischer explored the interaction between employees and their customers in her doctoral dissertation under the title of “Positive working climate as the lead to Success” (based on Wärtsilä Corporation’s case).
• The results show that employees’ positive attitude to their work environment has a direct impact on the customer's purchasing decision and willingness to pay, eventually resulting in better profit margins.
• Human Potential - raising the level of your
performance, when do we start ?
More about emotional intelligence ebwonline.com and
• Corporate culture provides cognitive cards and models for expected behaviour and offers solutions to challenging situations. Culture is defined by the company’s values.
• How do you live by your company’s values ?
• Our cultural heritage leads us to see and do things in ”certain ways – in my way”. Sometimes it may be different from others’ views. This can lead to misunderstandings, it can break trust and we might lose business opportunities.
• Differences between industries, responsibilities, operational silos and cultures makes cultures collide. These collisions always have a cost.
• Increasing cultural awareness means to see both the positive and negative aspects of cultural differences. Diversity can create valuable new skills and behaviours.
• With our help many of our customers ( eg. in the medical, consumer and IT area) have been able to prevent various "cultural collisions", by making use of our practical methods and tools.
• How much could you earn by reducing the cultural collisions ?
• Transforming industrial landscapes requires faster business models as business cycles become shorter and speed and depth are key factors in the working process .
• The Business Model approach integrates products, services and individuals by clarifying core businesses and providing an understanding of the overall picture.
• Business models create value for the company, employees, customers and the society questioning, challenging and reshaping existing models, as well as transforming and replacing outdated ones .
• Value is created through powerful learning experiences by putting people together, enhancing new insights, getting an understanding and common picture of the business model and a shared language helping to create new strategic alternatives. Without a shared language it is difficult to challenge existing models and innovate successfully.
• Our work is based on scientifically-proven information and data.
Are you using your business potential in the optimal way ?
More about Specifique www.specifique.org